Our Mission:

Disciple all God's people to
chase after Jesus daily

A Message From the Director

"And the things you have heard me say in the presence of many witnesses entrust to reliable people who will also be qualified to teach others."
2 Timothy 2:2

"...I think it's key that we as Christians not only know God's word, but pass it on to others. That's why we're here."
Les Pearsey, Director

Coming Together Events & Gathering

Influencers of Bakersfield hosts and gathers for several different events throughout the year, both in and outside of Bakersfield.

The Journey - weekly

A weekly discipleship meeting for men where we encourage and help one another grow in our walk with Jesus.


M24 Campout - Yearly

A yearly retreat that allows men to be men, refresh and connect with other men and leave their "stuff" at the cross.


M6 Barbecure - monthly

A monthly get-together for men who want to eat good food and hear a real life story of how God changes lives.


Romance Weekend

Experience truly amazing transformations in the hearts of husbands and wives.



A group of 12 men from different walks of life meeting once a week to eat good food and live life together.



Les Pearsey Les Pearsey shares the 95/5 rule in marriage. You love 95% of your spouse, but sometimes can’t stand the other 5%. Stop focusing on the small 5% of what you don’t like, and start focusing on the large 95% you ...
2016 M24 Campout Recap Register for the 2017 M24 Campout at http://m24campout.org
Turning others toward God, instead of away from Him.
Wes Neal Wes Neal asks if we’re turning more people away from Jesus, or toward Him based on our actions and words? 2 Corinthians 2:15 says: “For we are to God the pleasing aroma of Christ among those who are being saved ...
Thomas Woods Thomas Woods encourages men to focus on being S.M.A.R.T.: Saved, Man of God, All in, Righteous, Testimony. In contrast to making S.T.U.P.I.D. decisions: Sinner, Toxic, Unclean, Prideful, Ignorant, Deceptive. Test your thoughts and actions against what the Bible says is ...
Influencers Bakersfield | Staying Steadfast During Trials - Le... Being a believer does not prevent you from experiencing life’s trials. Having God in your life and the Holy Spirit inside of you give you what you need to overcome these trials and reach the prize. #influencersbako #bakersfield #ministry #kerncounty
Putting God at the center of your life brings a dramatic change to you & your family. #influencersbako #bakersfield #ministry #kerncounty https://t.co/UVp3VcoqDY
You might not know what your future holds, but rest assured in WHO holds your future.
#influencersbako #bakersfield #ministry #kerncounty https://t.co/r82x3FfIAX
Fear is a normal human response, but God gives us rest and peace to replace fear. #influencersbako #bakersfield #ministry #kerncounty https://t.co/V6RTEVXgj9

Load More